Showing products from Lifeline Fire Systems
- Zero 2000 Club Fire Marshal Mechancal System
- Zero 2000 Fire Marshal Mechanical System
- Zero 2000 Fire Marshal Slimline Mechanical System
- Zero 2000 Fire Marshal Flow Control Mechanical System
- Zero 2000 Fire Marshal Steel
- Zero 2000 Fire Marshal Aluminum
- Zero 2000 Electric System
- Zero 2000 Electric Slimline System
- Zero 2000 Electric Dual Chamber System
- Zero 2000 Electric Flow Control System
- Zero 2000 FIA Electric Dual Chamber
- Zero 2000 Electric
- Zero 360 Fire Marshal System
- Zero 360 Mechanical System
- Zero 360 Stored Pressure System (Mechanical)
- Zero 360 Remote Charge System
- Zero 360 Stored Pressure System
- Zero ZERO Mechanical System
- Zero ZERO Remote Charge System
- Zero ZERO Stored Pressure Electric System
AFFF Mechanical fire system. Purchase a full system for new installations, or a bottle to replenish out of date canisters.
A slimline variant of the standard 2.25ltr Fire Marshal offering you greater flexibility when packaging the extinguisher into the confines of the modern competition vehicle. Fire Marshal Systems are mechanical in operation being activated by strategically placed pull cables. The fire marshal valve is a high quality hand held commercial valve that has been modified by Lifeline to allow total discharge and fitting of pull cables......
Lifeline Zero 2000 systems are constructed using only the finest materials and are supplied complete with all of the components required for a professional installation. It performed supremely well in engine fire tests, and thus has the full acceptance of the MSA, FIA and SCCA. Lifeline's range of FIA specification systems have been homologated by the FIA for use in International motorsport and has been awarded the homologation numbers EX......