HANS Device Sport Model
$ 399.00 - 645.00
The Sport Model HANS Device $645!
The Sport Model HANS Device offers the same level of impact safety as the professional models, with more weight and less cost. The Sport model weighs about a pound more than the "Extra" series due to the materials used to keep the cost down.
Now only available with Sliding Tethers.
Which Angle Device?
- MODEL 10 - EXTREME UPRIGHT SEAT - Fits many Sprint cars. Fits many people weighing under 75 lbs. in an upright seat. If you sit very upright and cannot get comfortable with a Model 20 try this Model.
- MODEL 20 - UPRIGHT SEAT - Fits all sedans including NASCAR, Busch, Sprint, Midget, Quarter Midget, Drag, Modified, Bandalero and similar. All sportscars including Porsche, BMW, Corvette, Honda, Viper etc. All Panoz Racing Series cars. Marine applications including UIM and Drag Boats.
- NOTE: Drivers over 200 lbs. may find a Model 30 more comfortable in vehicles listed above. In all cases driver comfort is the deciding factor.
- MODEL 30 - SEMI RECLINED SEAT - Fits Formula Mazda, Atlantic, Infiniti Pro, Barber Dodge, IRL, C/D Sports Racer, Formula 1 and similar.
- MODEL 40 - RECLINED SEAT - The Model 40 is a rare application and fits extremely reclined seats such as Vintage Formula Ford. Many people who buy a Model 40 return it for a Model 30. Please measure your seat (use an angle meter available at DIY-type stores) before ordering.
- Original Anchor Post - The original Hans attachment style. Positive click engagement is simple and easy to use.
- QuickClick Anchor- A quick-release anchor that attaches directly to the helmet. First Hans Quick Release attachment that is fully compatible with Sliding Tethers.
- LW2 Lightweight Anchor- The lightest and least expensive Anchor style. Permanently attaches the helmet to the Hans Device.