ST4F N Composite
- Passive noise attenuating earmuffs
- M6 Nut pre-installed
- 1 Clear visor
- The ST4 is the first helmet in the world which has been homologated for use in F1 with integrated earmuffs. These earmuffs provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear. The pressure upon the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet. The earmuff’s unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off.
- Also available with comfort noise reduction pillows
- The ST4F N comes with a 3mm clear visor for the absolute best in protection. For spares, you may choose from Clear, Yellow, Smoked and Irridium shields for driving in different lighting circumstances. All Visors mount with four specially machined aluminum fasteners and provide an air-tight seal with the rubber grommet on the helmet.
- Front, rear, and IndyCar aero kits are available as add-ons
M6 nut pre-installed for easy HNR Installation
- Stilo has two separate shell sizes for this helmet. This allows us to make a better-fitting helmet that is lighter weight. Instead of filling a very large shell with lots of padding for a size small, we have one shell size for extra small to medium, and one for large and extra large
- Kevlar MSF (Multi-Sandwich Fiber)
- Snell 2010
- Small Shell: 1500 Grams / 3.31 Lbs
- Large Shell: 1560 Grams / 3.44 Lbs
(does not include HANS post anchors)
- Noise attenuating earmuffs
- The Naked helmets do not have integrated ports
- Front, Rear, and IndyCar Aero kits available
- Small Shell XS, S, M
- Large Shell L, XL
The Naked line of helmets (designated "N") takes the concept of lightness further by eliminating the integrated accessory ports on the side of the helmet. This gives absolutely the lightest Full-face Formula style helmet in the world.
The ST4F N Composite Helmet is the same helmet shape as the ST4N Zero 8860 without the much more expensive carbon high-title shell and FIA 8860 homologation. It carries the Snell 2010 rating which satisfies almost all US Based racing sanctioning bodies’ requirements for helmet certifications..
The shape of the Formula is conducive to use in open and closed cockpit cars. The optional Aero kits will optimize airflow over the helmet for open cars. Also perfect for Karting
Features an M6 nut integrated into the shell for interfacing with Head and Neck Restraints.