- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned. All returns are at the discretion of HMS Motorsport.
- Items can be returned within 30 days for a full refund (excluding shipping). Return requests after 30 days are at the option of HMS, subject to a 15% restocking fee, and will be issued only for store credit.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our location.
- All returns need an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and will need to be returned to HMS Motorsport NC location. (119 Bevan Drive, Mooresville ,NC 28115).
- Once your return is received and inspected by HMS Motorsport, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
Orders placed on the HMS Motorsport website valued over $100 USD are eligible for free Ground/Non-Expedited shipping within the continental USA, with the following exceptions:
- Shipping discounts and promotions are only eligible for retail customers and cannot be used by dealers or wholesale accounts.
- Free shipping does not apply to large or heavy items such as seats or roll bar padding.
- If the website provides free shipping on an ineligible item, HMS has the right to apply shipping charges and will give the customer the option to cancel.
- Most orders eligible for free shipping will ship via UPS Ground, however HMS Motorsport may use other shipping methods such as USPS or FEDEX.
- The value amount of the free shipment may not be applied to future orders, expedited shipping or any other application.