Certified to FIA and SFI homologation standards, the GP Pro Comp suit has a three-layer construction offering ultimate protection and lightweight construction, while the breathable lining aids driver comfort. Pre-curved arms and legs and stretch panels on the crotch, waist and underarm offer optimum levels of movement and comfort, while the cuffs on the arms keep everything in place and prevent the material from bunching up. Other thoughtful details include a soft, ribbed knit collar and flat seams on the shoulders.
- Three-layer, lightweight suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction facilitates the effective extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuffs.
- Bootcut leg construction for comfort while driving.
- Premium YKK doubled-slidered zipper personalized for a versatile and customizable fit.
- Thigh pockets for convenient and unobtrusive storage.
- Tall, ribbed collar for extended coverage and improved comfort.
- 100% Aramidic outer shell fabric has exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Adjustable collar and belted waist for a precise fit.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling is patterned for an optimum fit while driving.
- Comes in range of aggressive new colorways and design detailing.
- Sold with laundry bag for convenience. The bag also helps protect the suit’s fibers.
- Athletic/regular fit.