Certified to CIK FIA homologation standards, the KMX-9 v2 S has been designed specifically for younger/smaller body types. Featuring an aggressive design and vibrant colorways for entry and intermediate level racers, the two-layer construction offers optimum levels of protection and lightness. This suit also has a 100 percent polyester toweling liner for driver comfort. Other driver-friendly design details include an angled front opening, stretch panels on the back, shoulders and waist for an optimized fit, and breathable mesh material on the crotch and underarms.
- Alpinestars asymmetric front opening design aids fitting.
- Tech mesh panels positioned on the underarms and seat area for optimized ventilation.
- Alpinestars Formula 1-derived design and technology shoulder epaulettes.
- Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort with safe closure system.
- Adjustable waist belt allows a tight personalized fit.
- Knitted stretchable panels on back shoulder and lumbar area ensure minimal material resistance while driving.
- Engineered for durability, minimal material bunching and abrasion resistance, while the poly-toweling lining boasts moisture-wicking properties.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling is patterned to create the optimum position while driving.
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
- Two thigh pockets offer a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat.
- Advanced two-layer construction assembly for optimized performance, improved breathability and weight saving.
- Premium YKK zipper with personalized zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.