- Orders placed on the HMS Motorsport website valued over $100 USD are eligible for free Ground/Non-Expedited shipping within the continental USA, with the following exceptions:
- Shipping discounts and promotions are only eligible for retail customers and cannot be used by dealers or wholesale accounts.
- Free shipping does not apply to large or heavy items such as seats or roll bar padding.
- If the website provides free shipping on an ineligible item, HMS has the right to apply shipping charges and will give the customer the option to cancel.
- Most orders eligible for free shipping will ship via UPS Ground, however HMS Motorsport may use other shipping methods such as USPS or FEDEX.
- The value amount of the free shipment may not be applied to future orders, expedited shipping or any other application.
- Placing an order on the website does not guarantee pricing, availability or a shipping date. We try our best to process and ship all in stock orders within one business day (excluding holidays), however unexpected circumstances may delay shipping. If you’re in a rush to receive your order, or would like to guarantee item availability, please call us directly.
Payment and Shipping
- We accept most major credits cards. Please be sure to provide accurate contact, billing, and shipping info. If both the billing and shipping address do not return a positive address verification match (AVS), your order will be delayed and will only ship at the discretion of our sales team. We reserve the right to deny any order, including those that does not pass an AVS check.
- At the time an order is entered, a temporary authorization will be placed for the order total. The authorization amount is not a guarantee of pricing or availability. Once the order has been processed for shipping by our warehouse, the credit card will be charged for the final transaction amount. HMS Motorsport will contact customers by phone or email if the final transaction amount is higher than the prior authorization amount.
- If you’re experiencing any issues or are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us directly. All guarantees, and warranties are provided entirely by the manufacturers. HMS Motorsport does not offer or promise any product guarantees.
- As a motorsport safety company, we pride ourselves on educating customers how to correctly use products. If you are unsure how to install or operate any products, please do not use them.
- HMS Motorsport is not responsible for any injury or damages related to any products sold.
Pricing and Errors
- It’s our top priority that all pricing and product information on the HMS Motorsport website is accurate, however typographical and other errors may occur. In the event an error exists with any product, service, shipping quote or other info provided, HMS Motorsport has the right to cancel or refuse any order without any prior notice. If there are any issues issues, we’ll make sure to reach out by phone or email before shipping any products. Prices and availability are subject to change.