Alpinestars Knoxville V2 Racing Suit
The Knoxville v2 Suit suit has a three-layer construction with a strong fire-resistant cotton twill and Feltro padding for optimum levels of driver protection. This suit is also equipped with stretch panels on the crotch, waist and underarm for an enhanced fit, and a twill fire-resistant cotton outer shell and lining for maximum driver comfort. Other key design features include a 3/4 stretchable arm construction, pre-curved arms and legs, stretch panels on the crotch, waist and shoulders for driver comfort and an optimized fit, and a boot cut leg with inner knitted elasticated cuff for maximum protection.Construction
- Alpinestars stretch arm construction with aramidic knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Multi-layer assembly suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent resistance.
- Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on the back, waist and crotch for enhanced comfort and ease of movement.
- Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
- 100% fire-resistant fabric for high heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Certified to the SFI 3-2 A/5 standards.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs for optimum driver comfort.
- Premium metal double slidered zipper personalized for a versatile and customizable fit.
- Thigh pockets for convenient, peace-of-mind storage.
- Belted waist ensures a precise fit.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso patterned paneling for an optimum fit in the driving position
- Comfort fit design.
- Weight 550g/sqm.
Price: $ 449.95
Items Included as selected