Specially designed for youth or smaller framed rider the Youth Neck Support functions when the helmet and support frame provide an alternative load path for the excessive energy that compresses the neck. If the helmet is in contact with the neck support at the moment of impact the overall load passing through the neck can be reduced, which may prevent a fracture from occurring and reduce the chance of muscular injuries from extreme head movement. Although it is not possible to eliminate the risk of any form of injury, the support has been proven to help reduce the most serious damage and minimize the risk of collateral injury as the impact load is channeled away from the neck.
- New compact and easy to use lightweight neck protection to fit kids from 8 to 14 yrs.
- Ergonomic designed and engineered shape for perfect fitment and engagement with A-5s and Youth Bionic Action Jacket
- Left and right rigid frames made from a polymer compound in combination with the internal smooth edged soft injected EVA provide a perfect fit and stable positioning.
- Overall frame construction dissipates energy loads by transmitting them across the back.
- Flexible back connector between the left and the right frames allows the Neck Support to follow the body movement when riding.