Never Fight with your Spout Again
Wrestling a full utility jug and getting the spout in and out of small container holes is always a challenge, which usually ends up with spilled liquids. Risk Racing now offers the “Hose Bender” spout, a utility jug spout which uses the cap and lanyard to create a natural bend to the hose.
- This bend is what makes it easy to place your spout into your fill container without spilling liquids. It also makes pulling the hose out of the fill container easy, reducing spilling and spraying when your container is full and you need a quick exit.
- The Hose Bender also helps stabilize your utility jug while pouring. This stability is maintained by a hook located at the end of the Hose Bender spout which rests on the lip of the fill container. This simple but innovative design feature is a huge asset when filling any container.
- The new cap is CNC aluminum and anodized red to match the breather in the EZ3 Utility Jug. This new design screws into the body and traps a nitrile rubber o-ring to ensure no leaking or popping out during transport.
- The new Hose Bender includes two custom molded hose clamps to prevent leaking. Not only are these new hose clamps functional, but aesthetically they are a premium upgrade over ugly metal hose clamps.
Universal Compression Fitting
- The new ¾” threaded hosed adapter now offers a flange at the top of the threads. This flange traps the nitrile o-ring ensuring no leaks while pouring or transporting fluids.Thread this universal spout onto the Risk Racing EZ3 Utility Jug, or any other utility jug with a ¾” thread in the top of the cap.