Save big on left over Schroth and Takata Racing harnesses! Here you'll find the remaining FIA rated inventory from previous years. These belts are brand new, but are one or more year closer towards the expiration date. Inventory and availability is not guaranteed. Pictures may not show exact model. Please contact us for additional info!
Options are limited to the choices below. If you do not see a configuration, it's not available, Please look at our complete catalog, or contact us to learn more about our current dated belts.
- The RACE 2x2 is the same as the RACE 3x2 but with full 2" shoulder belts that are compatible with the HANS® device and other head and neck restraints. The upper section of the shoulder belt, where it passes over the head and neck restraint, is 2" fitting perfectly on the friction surface of your HANS® device. Standard 3" shoulder belts will work with HANS®, but the full 2" belts give you a better fit and allow you to optimize the installation angles behind the seat. There is no difference in the strength of the 2" webbing compared to the 3" webbing.
- Takata Quality - made by Takata Racing (Europe) in Germany
- Please Note: Image shows black belt, however we only have Green available in our older outgoing inventory. Picture shows belt configuration.
- The Formula 2x2 features Frontal Head Restraint (FHR) specific 2” shoulder belts, 2" pull up adjustable formula lap belts, and individual non adjustable sub straps.
- What makes the Formula 2x2 different from the Schroth lineup? The individual sub straps!
The sub-straps loop through the lap belts and latch into the shoulder belts. The classic “D” ring used in previous formula belts has been replaced with sewn in webbing, creating a more light weight and comfortable fit. The sub straps are typically anchored very far rearward, almost to the lap belt mounting points. See Schroth’s installation documents for more mounting information.
- This belt is typically used in single seat open wheeled cars with very reclined seating positions. This belt is not recommended for use in traditional road cars, or vehicles with more upright seating positions.
Comes with wrapped bolt-in attachments at all six points. Snap in attachments can be purchased separately.
- Please Note: Image shows non adjustable laps, however we only have Pull Up adjustable laps in our older outgoing inventory.
- Schroth's Clubman has one aim. Provide a superior harness for people needing a lower cost belt.
The Clubman features 3” shoulder belts, 2" Clubman pull up lap belts, and a T-bar non adjustable sub strap. Shoulders and sub strap hardware is wrapped in.
- What is the difference between this and the next level up Schroth belts ?
Adjusters and Options.
The adjusters on the Clubman belt are heavier and not as easy to use. They are, however, cheaper and bring down the overall cost of the harness.
- In addition the sub strap does not have adjusters and the lap hardware is not interchangeable.
- The Profi 2x2 features 2” FHR shoulder belts, 2" Profi pull uplap belts with sewn Snap in attachments, and a T-bar adjustable sub strap. Shoulders and sub strap hardware is wrapped in
Comes with Snap-In attachments at lap and sub points. The shoulders come ready to be wrapped around a roll-bar. Bolt in attachments can be purchased separately for shoulders and sub strap.
- Please Note: Image shows black belt, however we only have Red available in our older outgoing inventory. Picture shows belt configuration.