Seraphina’s heat resistant sleeves offer the best level of fire and heat protection in fire resistant clothing in the most extreme conditions. Based on patented blends of oxidized fibers, CarbonX is the only fabric able to withstand the direct flame of a blow torch without melting, igniting, or burning—even when exposed to the flame for up to 20 times longer than the leading competition. These 18" protective sleeves are made of 2-ply protective material for the ultimate in heat and flame resistance. The built-in thumb hole and form fitting snugness of these safety sleeves allows for a secure fit.
- Made of 2-ply, heavy knit flame resistant material
- Form-fitting sleeve is 18" in length with thumb hole for secure wear
- Effective against fire and heat
- A great item to use for anyone working with open flames
- Performance fabric
- Wicks away moisture
- Permanently flame resistant
- Meets standards for ASTM F 1506/ NFPA 1971/ NFPA1975/ NFPA1977/ NFPA 2112
- TPP 9.5/ ATPV 10.0 CAL/CM2/ HRC 2
- After Flame: None/0 seconds. Char Length: 9.398 (0.37")
- Does not include short sleeve top shown in photo. Only includes sleeves.
Care Instructions: Wash in cold water on delicate with Molecule Wash. Use Molecule Spot Remover for stains. DO NOT USE AN INDUSTRIAL CLEANING SERVICE. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Hang dry when possible. Machine drying is not recommended. Dry on low heat if necessary, using caution not to over dry. Do not dry clean.