PRE ORDER TODAY - ITEM SHIPS BY FEB 1, 2021
2020 has brought unique challenges and changes to the sport we all love. With limited options for in car instruction this past year, the Lead/Follow model has taken its place for high performance driving events. The Trac-Com Chaser is an affordable bluetooth communication link for those looking to receive driving feedback without having someone in the passenger seat.
The adjustable volume keys on the unit allow for quick, on the fly audio adjustment without having to reach for a phone! Reliable Bluetooth 5.1 ensures low latency and terrific audio quality. A Lithium Ion Polymer battery is used to avoid any potentially dangerous overheating issues.
How does it work?:
- Compatible with all Trac-Com adapter cables and accessories.
- Rechargeable Battery
- Digital Lithium Ion Polymer battery delivers 10hr of use
- Compact Size, Lightweight at .9oz
- Built with traditional Trac-Com durability
- Bluetooth 5.1 technology
- Each driver starts by connecting one chaser unit to their personal cell phone – it is important that the Chasers are paired one at a time to avoid accidentally pairing the wrong device. To initiate the pairing mode, hold down the power button for a few seconds. The device will appear on the BT pairing screen on the phone, laptop, or other device.
- Each driver will connect either a Trac-Com Student headset or an integrated helmet kit to their corresponding Chaser unit (optional adapter cable required for integrated kits).
- With both devices properly setup, the Student and Instructor will use the paired phones to communicate with a phone call or any other audio sharing application on their phone. There are many different uses for this product and your phone or computer is the limit. Units are not able to be paired together.
The Lead / Follow Package includes two units (one for the student and one for the instructor), a USB charging cable, and adhesive velcro. How do I connect my headset?:
All Trac-Com student headsets and Trac-Com adapter cables are compatible with the Trac-Com Chaser Bluetooth Communicator. There are a variety of adapter cables available, including IMSA, ROUX, and STILO. Custom NASCAR cables are available upon request.