PRE ORDER TODAY - ITEM SHIPS BY FEB 1, 2021
The Trac-Com Chaser Communicator is the perfect way to receive audio feedback from any bluetooth device directly into your helmet. Compatible with either integrated helmet kits or Trac-Com Student Booms, the Chaser pairs to any device using bluetooth. Once paired, the driver uses the supplied adapter cable to connect with an integrated helmet kit. Drivers without built in helmet kits can also utilize the Trac-Com Student Boom as a portable headset.
The adjustable volume keys on the unit allow for quick, on the fly audio adjustment without having to reach for a the audio device! Reliable Bluetooth 5.1 ensures low latency and terrific audio quality. A Lithium Ion Polymer battery is used to avoid any potentially dangerous overheating issues.
• Compatible with all Trac-Com adapter cables and accessories.
• Rechargeable Battery
• Digital Lithium Ion Polymer battery delivers 10hr of use
• Compact Size, Lightweight at .9oz
• Built with traditional Trac-Com durability
• Bluetooth 5.1 technology
How does it work?:
- Drivers start by pairing the Trac-Com Chaser to a device using bluetooth. To initiate the pairing mode on the Chaser, hold down the power button for a few seconds. The device will appear on the BT pairing screen on the audio device.
- Connect either a Trac-Com Student headset or an integrated helmet kit to the Chaser unit (using the supplied adapter cable).
- With both devices properly setup, drivers are ready to hear the audio from the audio device.
The Trac-Com Chaser Wireless Kit for Garmin Catalyst includes one Chaser unit, one adapter cable or one student boom(chosen at purchase below), a USB charging cable, and adhesive velcro.